Regional Manager Sales
En Pointe Technologies is currently looking for an Account Executive to contribute to the growth of our Professional Services Organization. En Pointe employees have the opportunity to work with leading technologies and key players within the industry.
En Pointe is an I.T. services provider with a national footprint, serving mid-market and large organizations. We provide fulfillment services for I.T. hardware, software licensing, and offer a comprehensive portfolio of services. Working hand in hand with hundreds of manufacturers including partnerships with Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Symantec, VMware, Dell and LANDesk; En Pointe’s marketing efforts reach far and wide to bring national awareness of our business and that of our manufacturer partners.
The Account Executive position for En Pointe is a lucrative opportunity for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in IT sales. This position will have a focus on corporate customers, in an assigned territory, cultivating relationships with existing and new customers on a daily basis to offer a wide variety of technology solutions and services.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you are part of an integrated sales team providing exceptional service to customers. You will be responsible for increasing revenue and managing profitability by generating new customer buying accounts.
Leveraging your experience in selling services, software licensing, your focus will be to drive net-new business for partners. You will leverage our Platinum and Gold partners and other authorizations to differentiate En Pointe in the marketplace.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drive services and software growth
- Ability to cross-sell other product lines
- Consult with customers regarding their IT solutions needs
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Build customer loyalty
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
- Attend product training as required
- Prospect, cold call, and develop new business relationships/customer accounts within a geographic region
- Manage weekly appointment activity and sales calls via internal CRM
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
- Local travel is required
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years recent VAR or LAR industry sales experience.
- Proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals
- Self-motivated, highly driven, ability to take initiative and manage time effectively
- Always maintain a professional appearance and punctuality for customer appointments
THE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY, WOMEN, VETERAN AND DISABLED APPLICANTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY