Microsoft System Center Architect
Director of Microsoft Professional Services Organization
En Pointe Technologies is currently looking for a Microsoft System Center Architect to contribute to the growth of our Professional Services Organization. En Pointe employees have the opportunity to work with leading technologies and key players within the industry.
En Pointe is an I.T. services provider with a national footprint, serving mid-market and large organizations. We provide fulfillment services for I.T. hardware, software licensing, and offer a comprehensive portfolio of services. Working hand in hand with hundreds of manufactures including partnerships with HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec, VMware, Dell and LANDesk; En Pointe’s marketing efforts reach far and wide to bring national awareness of our business and that of our manufacturer partners.
- Successful track record of deploying and integrating Microsoft Systems Management solutions (such as System Center Configuration Manager and Operations Manager) to large, global clients deploying Central, Child and Secondary Sites
- Experience working in a Pre-Sales capacity to accomplish the following: project definition, scoping/sizing, analysis of technical alternatives, and the presentations and/or proposal of results.
- Must have Deep technical expertise in: SCCM (all aspects including operating system deployment) SCOM Active Directory Windows Operating System deployment and automation
- Experience working with SCCM Site Maintenance tasks as well as updating systems using the Software Updates feature in SCCM
- Troubleshoot operational problems by using a variety of hardware/software troubleshooting techniques
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have deep technical expertise in: SCCM (all aspects including operating system deployment) SCOM Active Directory Windows Operating System deployment and automation
- A strong grasp of WQL (WMI Query Language) and its use in building SCCM Queries & Collections
- Strong knowledge regarding the contents and meaning of the entries found in SCCM Client Logs and SCCM Site Server Logs
- Extensive experience with Package Creation & Advertising (including ramifications of the various options that are available)
- Experience moving Primary Site Servers to alternative hardware (Disaster Recovery)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft BITS, SCCM Site Server Roles: SLP, MP, DP, RP, SMP, SSRS
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher Strong communication, listening, and consulting skills.
THE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY, WOMEN, VETERAN AND DISABLED APPLICANTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY